If you have any questions or want to place a telephone order, please feel free to contact us by one of the following ways:
Information, data and designs from this website may not be copied, archived, mined, stored, captured, harvested or used in any way except in connection with use of the site in the ordinary course for its intended purpose.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SP Designs & Manufacturing Inc (“SP Designs”) offers custom manufactured products made to meet your specific design needs. By ordering any products from SP Designs, you consent to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions and that these Terms and Conditions govern the transaction between you and SP Designs.
1. Acknowledgements. You have reviewed your order and/or received the Invoice to confirm the correct item number, color, description, sizes, quantity, price, payment, and shipping details. You acknowledge that any artwork shown is not necessarily to scale, because the artwork is displayed in 2D, while actual products are 3D. By making the initial payment due on the Order, Buyer authorizes SP Designs to begin production on the Order and for SP Designs to collect the outstanding payment listed on the Order. No changes may be made to a custom order. SP Designs is not responsible for any errors in the final product caused by information provided by you (including but not limited to sizes, placement, image quality, colors, quantity, and material).
2. Returns and Refund Policy. SP Designs takes care to custom make each product of the Order. Therefore, SP Designs does not accept returns, and no refunds are available. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if within 30 days of your receipt of custom products, you discover material defects in stitching, printing, or materials, you may submit notice to SP Designs for verification via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . There are many variations in color reproduction and imaging to indicate color is not always precise. SP Designs does not guarantee that the color will match exactly what you see on a digital screen and how the actual product color appears. Additionally, finished products have minimal color variations within a production run and in subsequent manufacture. There are no returns due to color variances. If SP Designs determines in its sole discretion that an item is indeed defective, SP Designs will offer an equitable resolution of the matter to you.
3. Shipping/Delivery. The products will be delivered within a reasonable time after the receipt of your Order and initial payment, subject to the availability of the products. SP Designs is not liable for any delays, loss, or damage in transit. The products will be shipped to your shipping address on the Invoice.
4. Changes. SP Designs reserves the right to refuse any order you place with us. SP Designs may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel orders. In the event that SP Designs makes a change to or cancel an order, SP Designs may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
5. Legal. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of this transaction shall be instituted in the courts of the State of Florida located in Lee County. If any litigation or other court action is commenced under these terms and conditions, the prevailing party in such action shall be reimbursed by the losing party for all fees, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Last updated: October 1, 2022